To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, CA 94560
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Territory Sales Representative
WorkRocket • Newark, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Explore a better, more exciting career with significantly higher earning potential, more independence and flexibility, and real opportunity to advance within the organization. This is your chance to achieve a 6-figure income with a well-established industry leader that respects you, appreciates your skills, and recognizes your contributions.
Our client, a leading machinery dealer, is looking for a driven Territory Sales Representative for the prime San Francisco Bay territory.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive wages with the potential to earn 6 figures!
- A great benefits package – Including medical, dental, life insurance, prescription insurance, 401k, profit sharing, short term and long term disability, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and educational assistance
- Advancement opportunity – Many employees are promoted from this role! And if you transfer to another location, you will not lose the seniority or vacation time you’ve built up!
- Stability — Enjoy working for a family-owned, fourth-generation company that has been a respected business for over 80 years!
- Company provided truck and coverage for travel expenses
- Work for a billion-dollar organization — The company is the largest equipment dealer on the West coast with an excellent reputation.
Please click Apply below
Email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
- Providing after-market sales support for the parts and service departments.
- Proactively monitoring customer fleet repairs and maintenance using telematics.
- Promoting and selling telematics subscription renewals, extended warranties and planned maintenance plans.
- Managing customer base using CRM software.
About the Company: Established in 1938, our client provides equipment, rentals, repair, parts, and management services for office buildings, homes, and farms across the West Coast.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
What you will bring to the position:
- Territory-level business and relationship management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment
- A winning attitude
- Outside sales experience is an added bonus!
- Parts, service and product support knowledge is a plus!