Retail Sales Associate | New Openings, Savannah
‘Want to soar? We’ll take you even higher!’
Both Full-Time and Part-Time retail-based sales positions available for immediate consideration.
Looking to put your retail sales, customer service or food service experience to good use?
Wondering if you have the right transferrable skills to break out of the standard retail sales career model?
Ready to make a difference in your life and the lives of others through hard work and dedication?
Great! We are looking to hire people just like you!
We specialize in events-based marketing, ranging from promotional events to private indoor events, so we can cube your experience with the absolute maximum functions!
We believe that positive and engaging personalities are the most successful element in the sales process. This is why we are looking to hire people to help us interact with our growing customer base and bring their own personal style to the team.
With our full training program, anyone can find success in our unique and engaging Retail Sales Associate position!
Benefits for our Retail Sales Associates:
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Public Recognition- High Rollers Clubs/ Record Holders
- Uncapped Earnings - Many reps are earning above the national average
- No micro-management! We’re a small business in need of leaders, not looking for people we can micro-manage
- Work with like-minded people (ambitious, driven, competitive, success-focused, action-takers, motivated, accountable for results, etc)
- A supportive environment with a mentor, coach and team
- Team-oriented atmosphere
- Friendly competition
- Access to Business Mentors, Coaches & Consultants - free of charge!
- Local, Regional, National & International travel opportunities (when applicable)
Day-to-Day Responsibilities of this Retail Sales Position:
- Communicate between our clients and customers
- Create new interactive, fun, engaging events for our customers
- Attend staff and product knowledge meetings
- Mentor and coach like-minded individuals in the office (once you’re done with training)
- Generate and report sales communications and figures
- Working independently while contributing to team goals
- Attracting & maintaining customer’s attention span
- Performing product demonstrations & sales presentations
- General sales, marketing, customer service & public relations
Basic Requirements and Desired Experience:
- Candidates must be over the age of 18 in order to qualify
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Applicants must be able to commute to our office location in Savannah (where applicable)
- Loves meeting new people and working in team-oriented environments
Coaching is provided, so no specific experience is required. However, people with experience working with customers in retail, customer service, food service, hospitality or similar tend to pick things up quickly and exceed the expected earnings
If you feel you can bring the determination and dedication we are looking for in a Sports Minded Sales Representative, join TTS and take your career to the stars! - CLICK APPLY!
What happens Next:
Once we have received your application, we will review your resume and check your suitability for the role. If successful, we will be in touch with you either by email or phone to make arrangements for an interview. Which, due to the current climate will be carried out via Zoom call.
Please make sure to check your junk and spam folders as emails filter in there from time to time and we do not want you to miss this amazing opportunity.
Our team are on hand should you have any questions or queries about any aspect of the role or application process.
Apply Now and Good Luck!
Resolve Customer Issue