The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position is to work under immediate supervisor and support providers in provision of patient care, patient procedures, and patient documentation.
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Basic Computer Skills
- 1 year of Experience in Long Term Care
- Ability to communicate in English via phone, in writing, and verbally in conversation with different levels of staff, patient families, and any outside customers.
- The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands or fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- The employee must routinely lift and/or move at least 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to utilize a computer, phone, etc. for extended periods of time.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes, or airborne particles, and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
For inquires, please contact:
Spring Valley Health & Rehabilitation Center
2915 South Fremont
Springfield, MO 65804
[ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
MGM Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class") including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.