Major, Lindsey & Africa hires professionals of exceptional quality and professionalism. We are ideally looking for the following qualifications:
· BA/BS required, and JD degree is preferred.
· 2+ years of experience working in a large law firm, in-house law department, executive or legal recruiting firm is helpful. Sales experience or is also desirable.
· Competent research experience and skills, ideally utilizing assorted internet and database sources.
· Proficiency working with Outlook, Word, Excel.
· Proven project management experience and strong organizational abilities.
- Able to present a confident demeanor, a broad perspective and the ability to listen.
- Willingness to reach out to candidates and prospective clients via both cold and warm calling.
- Comfortable and competent cold calling and working with senior level attorney candidates.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Outstanding writing skills.
· Self-directed with high energy and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Entrepreneurial, risk-positive spirit.
· Extraordinary dedication to client service.
· Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity.
· Strong team orientation; interested in being surrounded by and being a supportive colleague.
· Self-motivated with ability to balance multiple projects at the same time.