Express Employment Professionals is currently assisting a client in their search to fill a Maintenance Technician job in Mendota Heights, MN. These are temp to hire opportunities. As a Maintenance Technician you will be working in a facility that deals with a liquid and powder painting process. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Maintenance Technician job include:
- Using hand and power tools to perform repairs and upgrades to equipment
- Planning and scheduling new projects around the facility
- Speaking to vendors and order components
- Trouble shooting and repair of shop equipment that may fail or need preventative maintenance
- Cleaning and rebuilding painting equipment, working on burners and controls and assembling new equipment.
- Welding experience is a plus but not required
- Follows all safety rules and practices
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to use a computer and excel
- Has a good mechanical aptitude
- Able to follow and retain work directions
- Able to work alone or with others without issue
- Able to work in adverse conditions – wet, hot, dusty, dirty, cold
- Frequent moving, bending, pushing, and kneeling
- Lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds
Work Schedule - Pay: 6:30 AM – 3:30 PM | $18/hour
Express Employment Professionals provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
- Holiday pay
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Maintenance Technician job in Mendota Heights, MN. Visit our website www.ExpressPros.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Search (Computer Science)