To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1820 East Big Beaver Road
Troy, MI 48083
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Stock Plan Administrator
Altair Engineering Inc • Troy, MI
Posted 2 months ago
Altair is seeking a Stock Plan Services Administrator to assist with maintaining the roster of participants in our stock plan programs as well as partner with Accounting, Payroll, Legal and HR to continue with the support and administration of the company’s stock plan programs.
This position will report to the Global Accounting Team.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the process for onboarding new participants and ensuring that all electronic agreements are executed timely
• Process option & RSU grants, option exercises, RSU releases, and terminations
• Liaison with company accounting associates to ensure that activity is being properly recorded
• Ensure accurate and timely tax withholding and reporting to Payroll
• Maintain database integrity and ensure the accuracy of record keeping
• Provide support for the preparation of the annual proxy report
• Ensure accuracy and adherence to all compensation administrative rules
• Partner with Accounting, Payroll, Legal and HR teams, as well as ensure that proper internal controls are in place for compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley
• Partner closely with contractors in designing and administering our equity program
• Ideally 2+ years related stock plan administration experience in a public company with experience in international equity plans
• Ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment and be hands-on
• Positive and cooperative; have the ability to work with multiple teams, both internal and external with strong quantitative skills
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Experience with E*TRADE platform a plus