Michelson Realty Company is looking for an experienced Housekeeper to work at one of its premiere apartment communities in San Antonio, TX. Candidate must have a good work ethic, positive attitude, and be fluent in English. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package, including a 401(k).
The Housekeeper’s primary responsibility is to ensure all vacant apartments, common areas, leasing office, clubhouse, and building exteriors are kept in a clean and orderly manner at all times.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities including, but not limited to, sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing
- Be able to prioritize items that need to be done
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Complete work quickly while maintaining Company standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits, and/or disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Minimum one year’s experience as a cleaner or housekeeper.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Must be fluent in English
- High school degree or equivalent
- Successfully pass a drug test and background screening
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays if needed
Hardworking And Dedicated