To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
21133 Sterling Avenue
Georgetown, DE 19947
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Construction Project Manager
Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. • Georgetown, DE
Posted 1 month ago
Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. (GTA) is currently seeking a Construction Observation & Testing Project Manager (COT PM) for our Georgetown, DE office.
COT PM's are responsible for field supervision of Construction Field Technicians, performing observations and testing related to Special Inspections during site work and building construction, preparation of final reports and field/laboratory testing of soils, concrete, asphalt, aggregates, and structural steel.. COT PM's coordinate personnel and equipment, and work with technical experts. COT PM's also collaborate with clients, project managers, subcontractors and other management entities on issues to ensure requirements are met and that problems are resolved efficiently.
Successful candidates MUST have:
- 5 years COT experience
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or a related engineering field is a plus
- NICET, ICC, ACI and/or other certifications
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to effectively coordinate projects
- Good driving record, valid driver's license and your own vehicle