To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7100 West 44th Avenue
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
- Sam Sliney
- Phone: 3037362008
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Nexus Staffing Solutions, LLC • Wheat Ridge, CO
Posted 2 months ago
Looking to join a fun-loving, team-oriented company where the sky is the limit for your success? Nexus Staffing is the place for you!
We are looking for a dynamic, self-starter with a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed to join our temporary staffing division as a Staffing Manager. While recruiting for roles across Denver, you’ll be working for one of the best firms in town (check out our Google reviews!), have a talented team around you and the hottest employment market in front of you. Join our team at Nexus today!
Founded in 2010 by our fearless leaders: Bonnie MacDonald & Jane Allen Stetson; Nexus is a Certified Woman Owned Business (WBENC) whose mission is to connect the best employers with the highest quality talent in the market without compromising their “integrity first" philosophy.
They built their team with the same integrity driven mentality; hiring dedicated and ambitious recruiters who provide full-service staffing solutions to their select client base. Our cohesive recruiting team works together to match the best candidates to our clients’ needs; both on the temporary and direct-hire side.
Ultimately our success lies in partnering with the best employers in their respective industries and matching our candidates to their exciting career opportunities. Whether those opportunities are in the Light & Heavy Industrial, HR & Recruiting, Accounting & Finance, Customer Service or Administrative space; Nexus is a one-stop staffing provider.
Consistently recognized by the Denver Business Journal as one of the top Permanent Placement Direct-Hire Agencies and Temporary Agencies in the Denver area, Nexus is one of the top 3 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in Denver.
As a Staffing Manager on our growing temp team, you will have the opportunity and support to hit the ground running.
You will have 1-on-1 training with the Nexus Management Team, including: Client Retention & Acquisition Manager, Operations Manager, HR & Safety Manager where you'll hone the skills necessary to be successful:
● Source, qualify and assign top candidates to open positions
● On-board and manage high-volume temp employee base
● Build long-term, rewarding candidate relationships
● Develop and maintain outstanding relationships with our clients
You will work side-by-side with your Account Manager and the Client Retention & Acquisition Manager to develop a plan to aid in increasing market share; as well as overall revenue, through daily sales & recruiting activities, such as:
● Sourcing, interviewing, processing e-documents and on-boarding new contractors
● Coordinating maintenance of ATS, creating employee profiles and assigning them to open positions
● Assisting with candidate engagement throughout the onboarding process
● On-site check-ins, facility tours and accident/incident investigations
● Exploring new lines of business within existing clients and new client acquisition opportunities
● Reporting daily sales & recruiting activities into CRM
Finally, on top of internal support and training, you will have autonomy and trust from your management team that you will utilize your time effectively. No micromanagement strings attached.
If you are ready to make a huge impact on a growing company, we want to speak with you!
THE GOOD STUFF
We value our employees by offering a comprehensive benefits package including a base salary, commissions, generous PTO, retirement plan, medical/dental/vision, and cell phone and expense reimbursement. This position has a base plus uncapped commission.
KEYS TO SUCCESS
● Desire to build a rewarding career with an outstanding organization
● An enthusiastic, focused, self-starter who is resilient by nature
● Strong relationship development and candidate sourcing experience
● Ability to work within a team atmosphere
● Adaptability and flexibility to maintain effectiveness in an ever-changing, fast paced environment
● Ability to solve problems and communicate issues in a highly productive manner
● Disciplined in time management
● Good computer skills and CRM experience preferred
● Prominent traits of diligence and follow-up
● High School Diploma or GED (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
● 3+ years of recruiting, sales, customer service or retail experience
● Work hard, play hard mentality