The Care Coordinator is responsible for managing all aspects of the post-sale relationship between 360care and contracted retirement communities.
- Serving as primary contact for contracted facility personnel by communicating regularly with facility contact, territory marketers and local management.
- Managing duties performed by the dental and ancillary coordinators assigned to the territories (i.e. planning and coordination of facility clinical visit schedules, etc.).
- Editing and distributing schedules created by the dental and ancillary coordinators.
- Responsible for management of coordinators' time cards.
- Responsible for territory logistics including supply ordering and inventory management.
- Submitting credentialing information to facilities for providers.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- A high level of personal productivity.
- Showing trust and respect for all employees.
- Actively supports and complies with all components of the compliance program, including, but not limited to, completion of training and reporting of suspected violations of law and Company policy.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information; abides with HIPAA and PHI guidelines at all times.
- Reacts positively to change and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Management experience required.
- Electronic Medical Records experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in operations and/or scheduling required.
- Critical thinking/Solution-based skills required for a time sensitive environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Front or back office medical/dental experience required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
- Must be self-directed.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to meet scheduling deadlines.
We will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
360care serves as the link between senior care communities and ancillary providers. As an administrative services company, 360care performs all the “front and back office” work associated with a typical brick-and-mortar practice. 360care also serves as the single point of contact with the senior care communities to provide the most productive clinical visits and assure that the senior care communities’ needs are addressed.
More than 3,000 senior care communities and more than 400 clinicians trust in 360care to help address the residents’ ancillary care needs. 360care works with the highest quality clinical professionals, who are dedicated to seeing that patients receive the best, most appropriate level of care.
We are strong supporters of the long-term care and assisted living industries. We are members of industry associations in our markets and exhibitors at many industry trade shows.
View the full profile