Technical Sales Representative for the St. Louis, MO location
We’re seeking a qualified Technical Sales Representative to help grow sales of our client’s OE Industrial Wood Coating products that their customers have grown to rely on.
The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the Value Selling sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, closing deals, and technical understanding of liquid coatings application.
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with conducting product trials, troubleshooting, giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, it’s essential that our sales rep be personable and professional.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years in sales within an Industrial OEM Coatings setting, liquid coatings and Wood Coatings experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Personal integrity
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time to customers and commercial events.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Strong organizational skills
Complex Problem Solving