To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukee, WI
- Troy Schallitz
- Phone: 414.357.6388
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
CNC Machinist - 3rd Shift
SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. • Milwaukee, WI
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
3rd Shift CNC Router Setup
Are you a motivated, self-starter who likes a challenging and rewarding work environment? Are you an experienced CNC Machinist looking for stable employment within a rapidly growing company? If so, then we are looking for you!
We are currently in search of a 3rd shift CNC Machinist in Northern Milwaukee.
In this position, the CNC Department lead will train on the job to familiarize with the 3 and 5 axis CNC Routers used on the floor to machine Vacuform components for the automotive, transportation, and other industries.
- Learning company set up methods learning process, and tooling
- Setting up product runs in an organized manner, as well as running parts and performing quality control inspections.
- Learning process and delegating duties to employees on the floor in a proactive manner, troubleshooting problems on the production line and ensuring production continues to meet expectations.
- At least one year experience in CNC setup
- Ability to accurately read blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to read and measure using calipers and or micrometers in order to check finished product during production.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success®. You’ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: CNC Setup, CNC Set Up, Machining, CNC Router, full time, manufacturing, third shift, CNC machine operator, machine operator, CNC operator, skilled, industrial, labor