As a Sales Agent for DSLD Homes, your goal is to obtain new home sales by demonstrating plans, features and community information to potential homebuyers. You will serve as the trusted guide during the home buying process for your customers. To be successful in this role, you will need to become very knowledgeable of the DSLD processes and generate excitement by effectively identifying needs of the potential home buyers and matching related solutions. This also includes marketing the community for events and building realtor relationships to ensure sales goals are achieved.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive sales process and deliver outstanding customer service.
- Develop, practice and deliver an outstanding sales presentation consistent with company training.
- Responsible for high level of activities including prospecting, follow up, setting appointments, using CRM tools, showing homes and home sites, preparing contract paperwork, conducting color appointments, scheduling walk through, communicating with lenders, and prepping for closing.
- Maintain consistent and thorough communication with multiple buyers during the construction process and after closing.
- Generate leads and referrals through marketing efforts both initiated by DSLD and the builder rep.
- Network and facilitate presentations to realtors and hold open houses.
- Attend sales meetings and participate in sales training.
- Respond to customer inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Maintain a professional image of self and company.
- Ensure model home is organized, well stocked, clean and smells great. All spec homes and model homes need to be maintained as show ready at all times.
- Have an understanding of the construction process, products used in building the home and the construction timelines. Effectively communicate this information to the buyer.
- Knowledge of the financing and title processes.
- Work as a team and help others by doing your work responsibly.
- Proficient computer skills.
Training is provided for this position for a designated period of time. Because this training period is essential in learning about our company and the job responsibilities, DSLD Homes offers a pay guarantee during this time before the employee transitions into a fully commissioned pay level. The commission range is based on potential sales for the community at a fixed percentage and can fluctuate based on total sales.
Initial compensation is a guaranteed pay during the training period, but will transition to 100% commission.
Benefits are offered as part of the compensation package.
- DSLD Homes offers a benefits package for full-time employees that includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) with employer match, long term disability, life insurance, and paid vacation and holidays.
- Please visit www.dsldhomes.com for more information.
DSLD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Work closely with the sales associate and communicate the tasks required for them to complete on your days off.
- Maintain office supply budget and do not exceed amount allotted.
- Set up community social events and stay within budget.
- High School diploma.
- College degree preferred.
- Real Estate license for Alabama.
- 2-5 years of experience in Sales.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Great verbal communication skills and strong listening skills.
Extent of Customer/Public Contact:
- Daily interaction with the public in-person, and over the phone via email, text or phone call.
Working Conditions and Environment:
- Required to travel to model home for daily activities.
- Travel from community to community for showings.
- Travel to company office for meetings.
- Work is generally performed in a typical office environment at the model home using standard office equipment.
- Work is typically sedentary but some walking and light lifting is required along with general cleaning to maintain homes.
- Fast paced environment subject to several interruptions with priority changes with short notice.
Address Prospective Client
Identifying New Prospects
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
SLD Homes is currently one of the top 30 home builders in the nation, and is currently the largest private home builder in our region. The level of success we have been able to achieve in our market is largely attributed to our managing partners' 100+ years of residential construction experience. We have also managed to maintain success from our great relationships with local brokers, realtors, and referral base.
View the full profile
Our partners have been involved in creating hundreds of successful communities. We are actively constructing new homes in over 115 communities throughout Louisiana, Eastern Texas, Southern Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida, with several different house plan series and amenities packages built to suit our customers' varying tastes.
DSLD Homes subscribes to a very simple philosophy, "It's all about affordable quality" says Saun Sullivan, CEO at DSLD Homes. "We always strive to provide the very best value and service at a price our customers can afford." Everyone involved with DSLD's home building process works together to achieve these goals for each and every home buyer. Our quality control and customer service processes are unprecedented when compared to those of our competitors.