There's an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing software firms in the real estate industry! Yardi Systems is hiring for an Technical Analyst to join their growing team in Irving, TX!
As a key member of our Renters Insurance Client Services Team, this position is responsible for providing technical support, implementation and project coordination for internal users and providing ongoing technical support through the life cycle of the client.
- Provide Tier-2 & Tier-3 support for all technical issues relating to the Yardi Renters Insurance division
- Support will include:
- Troubleshooting with Renters Insurance Account Managers and client representatives on program issues relating to functionality and reporting
- Utilizing SQL scripting knowledge to identify and resolve schema related issues
- Installing webserver & database elements during initial client implementation
- Coordinating with Renters Insurance Account Managers and client representatives to install program upgrades and enhancements
- Researching system issues when there are service outages
- Serve as liaison between business representatives and development team to document development specifications and work with QA Analysts to conduct thorough QA of completed software development functionality
- Exemplify professionalism and commitment to client satisfaction.
- Learn and stay informed on current industry rules, regulations, and best practices.
- Escalate to senior staff and/or Team Leader
- Entering KB items and TRs (program issues) based on client experiences
- Receive regular direction from Team Lead over Development
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Accounting or similar field of study
- Three (3) to six (6) years of relevant job experience; with at least two (2) years of experience in customer service
- Experience with Databases, specifically queries and report writing; especially in the following programs: SQL, Oracle, Crystal, Adobe
- At least two (2) years of experience in real estate or leasing industry
- Experience in residential (apartment) real estate leasing industry
- Experience with Real Estate software applications; especially the following: Yardi, CTI, MRI, JD Edwards, Skyline, Timberline, Great Plains
- Project Management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, cooperatively and persuasively
- Ability to treat all employees and clients with respect and dignity
- Ability to stay up-to-date on all new features of applications used by division
- Ability to participate in training efforts for new employees
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Determination and self-motivation
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills
Yardi Systems is a successful independent software company with a proven history of growth and market leadership in the multi-billion dollar global commercial real estate industry. We employ talented, motivated and innovative people that are focused on delivering superior solutions to our clients and are passionate about working with other highly skilled professionals in team environments.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team, work with the latest Microsoft technologies and develop your career, then Yardi Systems is the place for you. We have a pleasant and casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun.