To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fremont, CA
- Jackie Kartchner
- Phone: 408-970-8600
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
R&D Technical Services, Inc. • Fremont, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Helps in all areas of the shop floor, from basic janitorial duties to preventative maintenance.
• Primarily cleans shop
• General maintenance of facility including, but not limited to, sidewalks windows, lavatories
• Responsible for sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and vacuuming hallways and office space
• Responsible for maintaining all trash receptacles
• Assist in the maintenance of equipment
• Maintain building by performing minor and routine painting, plumbing and other related maintenance activities • Replace air conditioning filters
• Notify Facilities or Maintenance Manager concerning the need for repairs or additional lighting, heating and ventilating equipment
• Perform additional related duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• 0-2 years experience
• Previous janitorial experience preferred
• Ability to speak and understand basic English communication
• Ability to read and write in English
• Ability to comprehend and follow basic direction and instructions
PHYSICAL DEMANDS WHILE PERFORMING THE JOB:
• Stand, walk, push, reach over head, and bend to floor