Position: SAP QM Master Data Specialist
Duration: 09+ Month’s contract (Potential to extend or convert to full time)
Location: 3050 Spruce Street, St. Louis MO 63103
- Data migration focused, need some experience with data migration, project management, etc.
- SAP QM knowledge is required or strong SAP experience (willing to train on QM master QM master data)
- Have data experience and a QA/QC background.
- Strong candidate that can work well with the team in our ecosystem (IT, business, master data, etc.)
- You will support the Life Science Quality Data Governance team to facilitate data migration activities within ERP projects.
- The primary focus will be on SAP Quality Management (QM) data from legacy systems into our future SAP ERP system.
- This will include working with and coordinating activities with multiple stakeholders, collecting and cleansing data, processing mass loads into SAP, error handing, and keeping accurate data sets and status reports throughout the migration journey.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience with data migration projects
- 2+ year SAP experience with SAP QM master data (Expert level knowledge of Inspection plans, Certificate Profiles, and Quality related fields in the SAP Material Master)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work across multiple time zones and geographies and facilitate virtual meetings and manage multiple stakeholders
- Other skills: Project Management, Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Data Governance
- Data Migration
- Master Data
- Project Management
- Qm Master Data
- Sap Erp System