Associate Data Analyst (Entry Level)
Are you looking to be proud of what you do, as well as challenge your skills while working with other professionals who are great at what they do? Are you never satisfied with good enough and want to be a valuable contributor to a collective success? If so, then we have the opportunity for you!
Based in Marlborough MA, our client is a Software as a Service company that provides solutions that enable Accounts Payable, Internal Audit and Purchasing departments to identify duplicate payments, claim missing credits and recover lost profits.
As an Associate Data Analyst, you will have exposure to Accounts Payable and Purchasing datasets from Fortune 500 companies. Your primary responsibilities will be to:
· Manage and analyze daily/weekly/monthly data feeds received from clients
· Ensure all data is loaded and review the raw data through proprietary technology
· Run the data through software and review the results to help identify lost profits
· Develop new reports in SQL to help improve the overall client experience
· Respond to client’s queries and ad hoc report requests
As you grow and develop with the business you can look forward to being involved in the future development of core products.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Knowledge of SQL and/or SQL Server
· Knowledge of Relational Database Structure
· Detail orientated with a strong ability to stay focused
· Can communicate ideas clearly and effectively in a team environment
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills
· Must have the ability to think and act independently
· Accounting or Business Analysis coursework
· Skilled in Microsoft Office product including Excel
· Strong problem solving skills with the ability to think outside the box
· Time management and organizational skills
· Adept at being able to research and solve problems independently
· Ability to have a good time
· A great sense of humor
To respond to this opportunity, please go to: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Associate Data Analyst (Entry Level)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sql (Programming Language)
Complex Problem Solving
Microsoft Sql Servers