My client is USA based manufacturer of high-quality PPE. Their mission is to reshore the manufacture of PPE back to the USA. The company was founded started in April 2020 in response to the pandemic. The company will produce respiratory protection and domestic production of Nitrile Exam gloves.
Operations will begin shortly producing PPE. A second manufacturing location will be opened within the next 12 months and it will be the largest Nitril exam factory in North America. They are 100% funded and have begun the process to expand. The corporate HQ will be in NYC. Initially position be remote. Travel as required when circumstances allow.
They are looking for like-minded, mission driven team members to help us make this happen.
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive.
1. Accountability – See it, Own it, Solve it, Do it
2. Respect for others
3. Act now
4. Ask the questions
5. Personal ownership and pride
6. Reject average
7. Show others you care
The Human Resource Director will be responsible for providing the strategy and support for all HR functions related to the start-up of manufacturing operation. Provides services related to all terms of employment, benefit administration, unemployment, salary guidelines, safety, worker’s compensation, educational training, etc. Researches, recommends and initiates programs and projects for implementation related employee documentation, administration and payroll systems, employee hiring policies and procedures as directed by and in conjunction with senior management.
Experience related to building a HR department from the ground up is required. Background in manufacturing with medical equipment/devices a plus.
A detailed job profile will be provided to candidates meeting or exceeding the general requirements.
• B.S. degree in Human Resources or related, certification a plus. A minimum of 15 years of experience in Human Resource with 5 years in a leadership, supervisory role.
• Must be knowledgeable about employment laws and regulatory issues (i.e. ADA, FMLA, EEO, AAP, etc.)
• Computer literate - Microsoft Office proficiency.
• Must have strong communication and organization skills and work well with all levels of the organization.
• Must be able to multi-task and have an attention to detail.
• Must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• HRIS knowledge
• Time keeping and record keeping systems
• Working in a manufacturing environment
• Experience in Lean Six Sigma (LSS) practices a plus
Senior Professional In Human Resources