To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Niles, MI 49120
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Executive Administrative Assistant
Creative Financial Staffing • Niles, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Accounting - Finance
Admin - Clerical
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Executive Administrative We are working closely with a growing company who is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant who will provide all aspects of administrative support for the management team. The Executive Administrative Assistant should provide a high-level of admin support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions! Executive Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Answer phone lines and screening calls
- Generate regular reports and update databases
- Manage calendars, schedule all meetings, and coordinate travel
- Able to troubleshoot problems as they arise
- Prepare reports, presentations, and organize meetings/events
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Job Requirements
Executive Administrative Assistant Requirements
- Must have very strong computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school degree minimum; additional degree or certifications is a plus