Evaluation to Hire
Here at Express Employment Professionals in Woodbury you aren’t an interruption to our day… you ARE our day!
Inside Sales Support candidate needed for a fantastic Company on the East Metro. Our client is a leader in the Lumber and Building material Industry!
As an Inside Sales Support
In the position of Sales Support, you will help expedite the sales process, by assisting the Sales Team with various tasks:
- Generate yard tickets for will call customers
- Prepare quotes as directed by Sales Team using Point of Sale
- Assist customers with basic accounting questions
- Create timely purchase orders and submit purchase orders to vendors
- Learn vendor portals
- Communicate with dispatch on delivery needs / delivery schedules
- Other duties as directed
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous experience in a sales/customer service environment
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Familiarity with building materials
- Ability to participate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate inside a team environment and interpersonally with various stakeholders.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as subtraction, addition, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to convert industry pricing to related units of measure.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Express Employment Professionals; We’re dedicated to connecting great people with great businesses.
Contact us today for immediate consideration for this fantastic work opportunity!
Express Employment Professionals Woodbury, MN
- Track sales targets for inside sales team
- Train other inside sales representatives
- Establish new business through inside sales calls
- Generate sales lead for outside sales representatives
- Involve the inside sales dept
- Lead high growth inside sales team
- Answer inbound sales calls and make outbound sales calls
- Manage a territory of small inside sales customers
- Motivate the inside sales team to achieve set sales targets
- Prepare monthly sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
- Select and hire inside sales representatives
- Perform traditional inside sales calls as dictated by the sales process
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
- Observe calls with inside sales representatives to identify sales opportunities and provide sales representative coaching and mentoring
- Prepare sales orders for customers
- Ensuring all customer sales orders
- Make inside sales calls daily to current and prospective customers to procure sales appointments
- Lead and sales potential to outside sales force
- Communicate account and sales information to both sales management and sales team
- Receive feedback on inside sales team performance
- Customer Service
- Telephone Skills