Third Federal has been named for five years in a row as “One of the Best Companies to Work For" in America by Fortune magazine, and nationally named one of the Top Workplaces in Financial Services, and for Women, by Great Places to Work. We offer a comfortable customer service-oriented work environment, competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and career growth opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative I/Teller to cover 4 different branch locations in our Midtown Cleveland Region. The home branch for this position can be any one of the branches to be covered. The qualified candidates will be proficient in all aspects of cash handling, managing and balancing a teller drawer and positively resolving customer issues. Dedication to delivering outstanding customer service is required. Branches to be covered are, Garfield Hts., Main Office (East 71 st Street), Westown and Ohio City. The home base for the position is the Main Office Branch.
- Working with the bank’s customers (face to face) handling financial transactions and problem resolution in a professional and friendly manner.
- Managing and balancing a teller drawer.
- Work within a regional area consisting of 4 different branch locations as a Teller.
- One year of recent previous teller experience required
- A minimum of 6 months recent cash handling experience and one year of customer service experience in a face to face retail bank environment
- High School diploma
- Outstanding customer service skills to include:
- professional grammar and demeanor
- positive, proactive, and friendly interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to work different branch locations in the region on short notice
Third Federal is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, gender identification or sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected under law.
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service
- Balancing (Ledger/Billing)