CFS is hiring a client-facing Business Development / Account Manager.
This sales role gives you the opportunity to develop new accounts and grow and maintain the relationships with those clients.
You will manage all facets of sales process, from initial prospecting to account management, through phone, email, and face to face meetings. You will learn about industries and companies in your market, provide a valuable service that is win-win-win, and have an opportunity to make a significant impact on the business and your career path.
A bit about Creative Financial Staffing (CFS):
· CFS is an employee-owned company – all employees share in the success and growth of the company through our ESOP
· We offer competitive compensation plan (salary + uncapped commission), full benefits, 401k+ matching, stock ownership (ESOP), fun contests, and opportunity to win trips to tropical destinations
· We believe in giving our employees support and tools to succeed with the independence to execute
· We invest in our employees, including 1 full week of training at CFS University in Orlando, and on-going training and development throughout your career
· We have a 25-year history of promoting our employees into division and branch management positions
· National company with a small family feel—you are a name at CFS, not a number
· CFS’s Vision for all employees, since our founding in 1994, is to Grow, Have Fun, Make Money and Create Opportunities for People
· Salary + uncapped commission
· Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP)
· Insurance: health, dental, vision, life. Flexible spending and health spending. Commuter benefit.
· 401K+ match
· Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
· Opportunity for flexible work day
The ideal fit for this role:
- 2+ years of experience in sales or staffing with a track record of success
- Loves sales—the thrill of the hunt, negotiating, closing the deal--and wants to sell
- Likes to manage her/his work like it is her/his own business
- Ability to confidently and effectively communicate at all levels in an organization
- Good at connecting on social media and via email, and even better at connecting on phone and in person; urge to pick up the phone and make things happen
- Driven, competitive, self-motivated, and a team player
- Good sense of humor