You’d be a great fit for our Full Time Customer Service and Sales Representative position if you are:
A Passionate People Person
- A Motivated Self Starter
- A Team Player
- A Driven Leader
- Greet all customers in a friendly, courteous manner and adhere to the client’s code of conduct policy
- Consistently use our systematic sales techniques while interacting with customers: Greet and Engage Customer, Explain Benefits, Compare Pricings, and Close Sales
- Efficiently resolve customer’s questions and requests
- Learn and adapt to CRM technology to assist customers
- Delivers the highest level of customer service through effective problem solving
- Solicits, open accounts and upsell on products and services
- Submit all require sales information in accordance to policy and procedure
Benefits and Perks We Offer:
We believe in providing a solid training foundation in order to guarantee success. We will provide paid training for our ENTRY LEVEL positions as well as continuous development for future advancements.
We love rewarding and giving recognition to top team members by offering weekly and monthly bonuses and incentives, fun trips and travel, benefits for full-time employees, and tickets to sporting events, gift cards, free lunches to name a few.
Ideally, your qualifications should include:
- At least 1 year of experience in sales and customer service
- An engaging, outgoing personality and passion for helping customers
- Great listening skills
- Display an entrepreneurial attitude through strong work ethic
- Previous work experience in dealing with the general public
- 2-4 years degree is preferred
Trust Group, Inc is a Texas-based, full service sales and marketing company. We provide a dedicated team of customer care and sales representatives ready to deliver excellent results in brand representation, sales acquisition, promotional marketing and field support. We guarantee 100% satisfaction for our clients and customers.
If you have what it takes to join our team, we'd love to speak with you. To schedule an interview, please contact us at 972.807.9319 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
To learn about our company culture and dream team, visit us at www.trustgroupdallas.com.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue