As a Business Development Manager for TriSource Staffing Solutions, you will sell talent delivery services to clients, working with our Recruiters to place professional talent in our clients’ job orders.
URL blocked - click to applyAs the Business Development Manager, you are responsible for pursuing, maintaining and growing sales within existing accounts as well as developing new client company accounts. This position is focused primarily on selling Staff Augmentation Services (temporary staffing) as well as Executive Recruiting (direct hire/permanent staffing). The Business Development Manager works closely with Executive Recruiters and Staffing Consultants in order to provide full service to our clients. We focus in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Office and Administration, Healthcare, Information Technology and Legal.
At TriSource Staffing Solutions, people are our business - therefore, we strive to create the best balance between achieving business goals while recognizing the career goals and needs of our employees. While we set high expectations for every associate, you are also given the autonomy and flexibility to build relationships with clients and candidates to grow your business your way. In other words, we know that success comes in many shapes and sizes - and we celebrate differences among our people.
If you are a successful business to business salesperson who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and are interested in a job that offers guidance, support and autonomy; please let us know by applying for this position!
● Execute and manage daily business development activities including inside and outside phone sales, client visits and proposals and marketing campaigns to generate new business
● Develop a sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
● Build and maintain an account portfolio of clients and prospects with top employers and business segments in the local market
● Maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity
● The desire to work in a team-focused environment
● A genuine interest in learning about client organizations and providing quality solutions
● The accountability to deliver positive, measurable results
What We Offer
We pride ourselves on giving our associates the best training possible, so you are well prepared for success! Team members are given the autonomy to create a unique and positive experience for your clients. Below are just a few of the reasons why you will love working at TriSource Staffing Solutions
● Culture of fun! Work hard, see the benefits of your efforts!
● Industry leading, multi-media training and development conducted by tenured, successful recruiting professionals
● Hands-on, one on one training and mentoring sessions to grow your skill set and develop your career to the next level
● Solid team environment yet individually rewarded for efforts
● Medical & Dental Insurance
● 401K Plan + company match
● Life, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
● Paid Vacation / Holidays
The successful candidate enjoys talking with and meeting with people and is motivated by the opportunity to control their income.
● 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
● 2+ yrs. experience in B2B sales with stable work history (ideally staffing industry experience)
● Career oriented and sales-oriented personality
● Experience working with clients in a large company setting
Business To Business