Well established Division 3 soccer program seeks a part time assistant to help the head coach with practices, games and recruiting.
- Assist the head coach in games and contests
- Serve as assistant coach each academic year
- Assess players skills, monitor players during competition and practice
- Assisting the head coach in developing a NCAA Division 3 program for student-athletes
- Participate in recruiting of student-athletes.
- Provide coaching and administrative support to the head coach while ensuring compliance with all governing bodies
- Evaluate prospective student-athletes and in conjunction with the head coach execute recruitment plans to enroll desired prospects
- Participate in recruiting of student-athletes/li
- Participate in recruiting of student-athletes./li
- Engage in scouting opponents via exchange tapes
- Assist in the supervision of student-athletes during practice, contests, and travel
- Assist the head coach in providing leadership and instruction in the academic, personal, and athletic development of student-athletes, to include counseling team members
- Report to, and work with, the head coach to further the institutional goals of the University.
- Assist the head coach in all aspects of the program, including meet day operations and oversee the day to day operations
Minimum of 3 years coaching experience at the High School or Collegiate level. Dependable and able to attend practices and games on weekdays and Saturdays during the fall.
Mature, prompt, confident, good communication skills and appearance. Ability to recruit student athletes.
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Coaching And Mentoring