To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Travis Air Force Base, CA
- Clovis Aldridge
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Matrix Providers • Travis Air Force Base, CA
Posted 2 months ago
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Nurse Practitioner (NP) – Adult Gerontology Acute Care to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Travis Air Force Base in Fairfield, CA.
• Status: Full-Time • Schedule: 24/7
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Nurse Practitioner – Adult Gerontology Acute Care must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Graduation from an NLN accredited program in nursing acceptable to the Surgeon General, USAF is required. Current registered nurse and advanced practice licensure by a state board of nursing is mandatory. Bachelor’s degree is required. A Doctorate of Nursing Practice OR Master’s Degree from an accredited AG/Acute Care Nurse Practitioner program is mandatory
• Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support: National certification in specialty area is mandatory. ACLS and PALS
• Board Certification: Certified in the specialty as a Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or the recognized national nursing certification organization for the specialty area of practice as appropriate (for example, National Certification Board of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Nurses, American Nurses Association, National Certification Corporation for the Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal Specialties)
• Experience: Knowledge of clinical standards, prevention standards, and Air Force health instructions are expected. Working knowledge of CHCS, AHLTA, or designated electronic medical records computer systems is desirable. Exhibits loyalty, discipline, dedication, integrity and honesty. Participates in professional development activities and maintains professional affiliations. Attends conferences and workshops related to duties. Maintains current knowledge of disease management and preventative screenings. Maintains current knowledge of practice standards and facilitates compliance. Demonstrates the ability to plan, coordinate, schedule effectively, and uses resources effectively.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.