MBA Consulting Services, Inc. (MBA) is a federal government IT systems integrator committed to delivering solutions that solve mission challenges with agility, experience, and innovation. As a mission-focused integrator, we provide a comprehensive range of information technology, engineering, professional services, and facilities management solutions. We have proven expertise in delivering custom data analytics, digital services, systems engineering, human factor engineering, and infrastructure solutions.
MBA is headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, has more than 350 employees, and is in 46 locations worldwide. With proven leadership and a 20-year heritage, our reputation has been forged by acquiring and developing the best talent in a values-driven culture of integrity, respect, and quality solutions.
The Project Engineer III will support the Delivery and Mobile Technology organization within the US Government Client. The job requires an engineer to support new package sorting technologies. Will also be responsible for resolving issues associated with equipment performance challenges as well as those associated with the integration of mechanical, computer and electronic engineering disciplines.
- Performs engineering design evaluations and works to complete projects within budget and scheduling restraints
- Reviews industry policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy, security, and regulatory compliance
- Reviews reports of production, malfunction, and maintenance to determine or address problems
- Provides technical support for the engineering process. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager
- Works in a team environment, with internal US Government Client members, and Supplier resources
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in area of specialty
- 5-7 years of experience in the field or a related specialty
- Experience using MS Office Suite software (Word, Excel, and Access) and specialized software
- Works under immediate supervision
- Typically reports to a manager
- Candidate must be able to sit, stand and work at a computer for prolonged periods
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check & drug test
"MBA CSi is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.”
Engineering Design Process