Customer Service Representation Wanted
Are you looking for a fun work environment where every day feels like Friday?
Are you looking for better compensation where you can have spare cash to treat yourself?
Maybe you're looking for more stability and security in your next role?
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- 6 months experience in customer service, hospitality, or person-centered role would be preferred however, training is provided therefore not 100% essential
- High school diploma or GED certificate preferred
- Must be over the age of 18
- Naturally outgoing with a passion for providing outstanding customer service experience and the ability to solve problems as needed
- Must have permission to work in the USA
- Strong interpersonal aptitude and ability to work well on a team
- Must be able to commute to our office in Atlanta 30339 as this position is not a remote position
More About Us!
At Bolt Atlanta, our mission is to align ourselves with organizations that strive to better the communities around us; such as various non-profits, charities, and/or health savings organizations. To do this effectively we have implemented a variety of strategies and event-based campaigns.
That’s where you come in! With your amazing customer service and sales skills, a strong team environment and passion to drive forward, we can collectively electrify the blandest of projects to create exciting and dynamic results for our clients and our communities!
Customer Service Duties:
Represent the company in a professional but friendly manner
Ensure all customer service and sales duties are completed as effectively as possible
Document customer information and enquiries
Ensure you are up to date with product/client knowledge
Upsell our clients’ products and services
Make sure new customers are aware of new deals and package offers that will save them money
Learn how to manage your time and communicate effectively with both customers and other departments
Build relationships with our customers
Note: As a Customer Service Representatives will be working with our events team at our events. As a result, we would like to point out that this position is not a remote position.
Get Ready to Bolt!
All you need to do to be considered is click apply! Our HR Team will be in touch with you within 2 - 3 business days to discuss your suitability for the role.
Note: Due to the current situation with COVID-19, all interviews will be carried out via Zoom.
What Can You Do To Help
Attach an up to date copy of your resume
Provide up to date contact information both cell phone and email address would be helpful
Confirm that you are able to travel to our office in Water Pl SE, Atlanta, GA 30339