- Support the business with Reporting and Analytics
- Work with leadership team and business partners to continually develop new and innovative ways to look at the business
- Analyze internal / external information using data manipulation, correlation and statistical analysis
- Work with the Business Analytics teams to automate all regular reporting, utilizing dashboards as needed
- Within the same dataset, provide deep detailed level reporting as well as executive level summary reporting
- Support the planning and analysis for the business
- Consolidate close, budget, and forecast data to present an executive level view of company performance
- Support finance leadership with consolidation of budget, MD&A, and reporting of Key Performance Metrics and other requirements
- Support critical strategic projects to drive the business
- Provide ad hoc project support as needed
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures in performing job duties and responsibilities while supporting a culture of high quality and great customer service
- Performs other duties that may be necessary or in the best interest of the organization
- Ability to connect the bigger picture to day to day operations of the organization
- Proven ability to synthesize complex and detailed data into meaningful insights
- Successfully apply forecasting techniques to evaluate business goals
- Articulates views in a clear and concise manner, including financial concepts to non-financial colleagues
- Uses narratives, like stories and analogies, to communicate messages
- Presents compelling arguments to support positions
- Constructively challenges business partner assumptions and goals
- Demonstrated advanced word processing, spreadsheet, and database application skills
- Results-oriented to ensure deliverables are submitted in an accurate, complete, and timely fashion
- The desire and tenacity to grow within the organization
- Specialty knowledge of systems relating to job function
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations for this position; general understanding of HIPAA guidelines
- MBA - (however, exception can be made if someone is a complete rock star with lots of relevant experience)
- Should have a progressive career track
- Strong analytical capabilities and should be able to articulate clearly his/her findings
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- No accountants
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Delta Dallas helps companies succeed by providing leadership and staffing expertise through customized recruiting programs. Our staffing solutions include administrative, accounting, and financial roles, as well as workforce management, workforce analytics, and skills-based training solutions.
Beyond filling positions, we're committed to bringing employers and employees together for a more productive future.
- Our recruiting team's tenure averages six years. They're seasoned professionals, and can quickly help you find the right candidate.
- We guarantee our work and our employees.
- We offer flexibility for employers and employees: candidates are available as direct hires, or as supplemental staff.
- We are a leader in the industry with a temporary fill ratio of 97%. When you need a temporary placement, you can be assured the position will be filled quickly — without making multiple calls.
- We provide a 24-hour contact system to ensure quality control and easy access for clients and candidates.
- Our tenured recruiters have earned Certified Personnel Consultants (CPC) and Certified Temporary Staffing Specialists (CTS) designations.
Delta Dallas' award-winning team was recently recognized by the Texas Association of Personnel Consultants (TAPC) as the number one Temporary/Contract Service Administrative Team and number one in the Highest Revenue Increase category by the National Independent Staffing Association (NISA).
For over 30 years, Delta Dallas has provided innovative staffing solutions for hundreds of companies in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Not Ready to Apply?
View the full profile