ACS Solutions has an immediate need for an iOS Developer. The project is Remote (but must live within commuting distance to Dallas, TX). This is a 12+ months contract opportunity and is located in Dallas. TX Our client is a leading Aviation company.
Please review the job description below:
Can work only on W2 Only.
Top Skills: iOS, Swift Code, XCode by Apple, GIT
Key Responsibilities: As an iOS Developer (Swift), your duty is to analyze, develop and program our Client’s software suite on a day-to-day basis.
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume, through this posting.
Thanks and regards,
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related technical discipline with a minimum of 5-8+ years of relevant experience or a Master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related technical discipline with 4+ years of relevant experience
· At least 2 years of experience in developing apps in Swift for the Apple ecosystem.
Development Tools & Frameworks:
· Master Xcode and fluent in writing Swift code.
· Experience with databases like Realm, Core Data or SQLite.
· Up to date with the latest features provided in the iOS/iPadOS SDK by Apple.
· Hands-on experience in building applications with MVC, MVVM or alternative software design patterns for user interfaces.
· Familiar with TDD and experienced in writing automated tests in XCTest or alternative frameworks.
· Experience with committing and pushing code in GIT and following GitFlow.
- Test Driven Development (Tdd)
- Model View View Model
- Apple Xcode
- Apple Ios
- Core Data