To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
JAVA FULLSTACK DEVELOPER
GAVS Technologies • Charlotte, NC
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Java Full Stack Developer – Charlotte, NC
- 7+ years as a Java/J2EE Developer with a strong understanding of design patterns and a focus on creating reusable code and components in Java.
- Must have solid development experience in analyzing and developing micro services.
- Experience with Spring Core, Spring MVC, and Spring Boot
- Solid understanding of API/Micro Services concepts, hands on development, and implementation / integration with on-premise/cloud-hosted 3rd party systems
- Substantial experience with web development in at least one of Java, C#, or Python.
- Substantial experience with SQL; experience with NoSQL is a plus.
- Experience with Node.js, especially in microservices, is highly preferred.
- Experience with containerized application deployments, especially using Docker, is highly preferred.
- Experience with large-scale data systems is highly preferred.
- Experience with message queuing architectures, especially RabbitMQ, is preferred.
- Experience with security platforms/protocols related to user authentication/authorization, and security implementation for APIs/Mirco-services.
- Good Experience with Continuous Integration and hands-on experience (tools like Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Ant, Bamboo)
- Experience deploying with Docker containers
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques.
- Understanding, and experience with database technologies including Oracle, MS SQL Server, NoSQL and/or DB2.