To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Berlin, WI 53146
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Technical Support Analyst
Solution Partners • New Berlin, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Experience: 1-2 years IT experience with PC’s, working knowledge of networking and servers preferred. We can train them in IT support tasks at this level if they don’t have a lot of experience. Someone early career (still in school, or just out of, looking for experience).
- Provide on Premise Level 1 technical support at designated location
- Perform fulfillment of documented basic to standard Requests
- Perform resolution of documented basic to standard Incidents
- Receive and react to escalations from Service Desk based on documented processes
- Monitor ticket queues and follow up with end users and other resolver teams until tickets closed
- Provide good customer service, professional oral and written communication skills
- Respond to direct interaction with end users via “walk up” or email when required
- Primary Expertise: Customer Service, Basic Infrastructure & Application Support