Based in Hollywood, FL, Sintavia, LLC designs and additively manufactures critical components for the Aerospace, Defense, & Space industry.
We are seeking a career-minded individual for the position of Human Resources Coordinator, preferably someone who is looking for long-term growth and potential . In addition to the job description below, candidates must possess strong customer service skills, an eye for deta il, and the ability to multi-task at a quick pace. Being a team player is a must!
SUMMARY: Provides administrative and general recruiting and human resources support to human resources department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop recruiting plans, utilizing applications, job boards, contacts, social media
- Review resumes and contact potential qualified candidates to interview
- Interview candidates per set guidelines, including documenting all aspects of the interview, skills, credentials, background and initiate the onboarding process
- Review all necessary documentation for planning applicants
- Screen applicants per guidelines before hire
- Work with managers by taking job orders, submitting qualified candidates, arranging client interview, and finalizing the hiring process
- Work as a team collectively to utilize all qualified applicant to the most appropriate jobs
- Answer phones and cover for others when needed
- Report to Director of Human Resources with issues of concern.
- Attend staff meeting, job fairs, education seminars, etc.
- Follow up on new hire placements
- Performs general administrative duties including but not limited to correspondence, filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing
- Maintains and orders supplies for the human resources department as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Assist in other tasks as required
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent
- One-year related experience or equivalent
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter that can identify potential problems and collaborate with management to take action
- Must possess willingness to assist where needed to ensure the company meets its goals and objectives on time
- Ability to use computer software to include but not limited to: Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must possess time management skills
- Willing to learn and apply new skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task, and detail oriented
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Must be able to learn procedures quickly and be a team player
Background checks will be completed on all candidates considered for hire.
- Easily adapt to new organizations / technical environments
- Project management on small to medium projects
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Aerospace experience preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently required to sit, walk, stand, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard
- Frequently required to lift/push/carry items up to 25 pounds
- Work on Specialized equipment
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and the tools you will need to be successful, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Paid Holiday, Sick and PTO
- Paid Life and STD insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
We provide a safe, fun, exciting and collaborative workplace, where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
Sintavia is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.