Duration: Contract, 6 months with possible extension well into 2020 and/or permanent conversion
Location: Buffalo, NY 14203
End Client: 17th largest commercial bank in the US
Interview Mode: Phone, then In-Person (local) or Skype (non-local)
Pay Rate & Benefits Overview
· Employer-contributed Health Insurance along with Dental & Vision Insurance options
· 3 weeks of Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) each year (10 hours per month)
· Pay Rates:
o Entry Level (0-5 years of experience) - $35 to $38 per hour
o Mid-Level (6 to 10 years of experience) - $43 to $46 per hour
o Senior-Level (10+ years of experience) - $47 to $50 per hour
· Meet and discuss requested changes with business client ensuring a thorough understanding of specifications.
· Review with technical team to ensure understanding of project requirements.
· Participate in design discussions and document/deliver functional specifications.
· Review and revise specifications with client until agreement and signoff are completed.
· Coordinating estimates for medium projects and performing estimates for assigned component on large projects.
· Facilitate / provide estimates after business requirements and functional phases while establishing time lines and project phases.
· Participate and provide feedback with clients regarding business requirements.
· Act as a representative for the applicable application, functional lead, or other IT lead for supported project.
· Works with the vendor for a thorough understanding of the project functionality
· Provide insight on implementation.
· Participate in and documenting data mapping for integration of systems, conversion, and acquisition related projects.
· Facilitate and/or work with QAT to prepare test plan and test scripts based on functional specifications.
· Manage and/or execute test scripts verifying changes / enhancements work and perform as required.
· Act as Functional or IT Lead with other project team members regarding other systems that impact project.
· Work Authorization – US Citizen or Green Card holder
· Location – Local to the Buffalo, NY area or willing to relocate at own expense for duration of role
· Strong business analysis background
· Experience working in the banking industry
· Experience creating requirements documents
· Experience with project-based system testing / QA, to include User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
nTech is an equal opportunity employer. All offers of employment are contingent upon pre-employment background and drug screenings. Only applicants meeting the above client requirements may be contacted by a Recruiter.
Test Of Software
Business Action Plans
Business Application Development