Outside Industrial Sales
TorcUP, Inc., the fastest growing industrial bolt fastening company in the world, is expanding again. We are looking for highly motivated professionals who are self-starters, well organized, responsible, task oriented, and have a refuse to lose attitude. TorcUP has a unique opportunity for an individual who has the ability to analyze, develop, manage, and run one of our regional territories within the USA as their own limitless business.
- Plans, directs and controls territory sales efforts established by the Regional Sales Manager
- Applies knowledge of company products and services to achieve sales goals
- Develop product distribution plans for existing and new product launches
- Develops sales through continual training and motivation
- Continual travel to customer locations to complete sales call / product demonstrations
- Prepares and presents to customers written proposals (quotes) after assessing their needs
- Perform research to identify potential customers and markets within the territory and various industries served
- Assist with directing inside sales with developing new business,
- Directs territorial promotions to maintain favorable relations with customers and promote additional sales
- Partake in trade shows and other events to promote sales
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2 years proven success of driving sales and meeting goals
- Impeccable time management and decision making skills
- Ability to regularly travel throughout the territory
- Exceptional communicator, negotiator, with effective presentation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with sales team, other management team members, and customers
- Ability to build and maintain effective networks within various industries
- Strong IT skills; ability to use the computer and business related applications
- Ability to analyze date, identify trends, and make decisions
- Possess planning & organization skills
- Successful experience in similar position or previous experience within industrial sales/management such as; Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Mining, Heavy Equipment Manufacturers, Industrial Transportation/Logistics, Large Manufacturing Facilities, etc, would be a plus
- Base Salary plus Commission
- Provide You With An Awesome Company Vehicle (Go See Them On Instagram - Search TorcUP)
- Provide You With Fully Paid Health Insurance.
- Provide You With A 401K / Benefits Package
- Provide You With Holiday / Personal Paid Days
- And Much More!
Send us your resume along with a cover letter which describes why you are the right candidate for this position
New Product Development
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Outside Industrial Sales
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
We are more than a torque tool company … we are risk takers, engineers, marketers, innovators, driven by our love of empowering our customers. We are a dynamic collection of skilled individuals that create superior industrial bolting products. Partnering with the best material suppliers, machining experts and sales channels, we combine industry leading technology with world class sales feedback to provide our customers the ultimate in durability, application fitment and most of all, safety. Born from my desire to be DIFFERENT, we will always deliver products without compromise!
TorcUP has a long history of breaking the mold. In 1996, we introduced the first square drive tool with reaction arm splines inside of the housing and a low clearance tool with a “peanut shaped” piston. Against the grain of the hydraulic wrench industry, we challenged “the norm” and impressed those that mattered … customers. At that moment our future was solidified and we knew that from that point forward our innovations always required being “DIFFERENT”. All variances had to be for the benefit of the application and the customer … whether they be in tool simplicity or tool appearance … IT HAS TO BE DIFFERENT!!
Our mechanical principal will always be to design and provide products that fulfill an unmet or overlooked need. We force ourselves to broaden our horizons and explore new and unique manufacturing processes that will lay the groundwork for how the industry will advance and follow. Whether it be implementing a new machining technique or utilizing an aerospace alloy such as Vascomax, we will never opt for profit over durability and safety.
Of major importance to us is that our products are proudly Made In The USA. YES, we are an American company dedicated to American design, engineering and manufacturing. You’ll often find me with our engineers, on the shop floor or meeting with US Suppliers of American Made alloys to ensure that the essence of how we do things always continues to be a TorcUP way of doing things.
View the full profile