To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
450 International Drive
Lewisburg, PA 17837
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
AgChoice Farm Credit • Lewisburg, PA
Posted 2 months ago
AgChoice is currently recruiting for a Loan Officer in our Lewisburg office. Initially, the position will provide support to our existing lending team by handling smaller loan requests. We envision this loan officer trainee position to learn the role and have an opportunity to develop their sales and credit skills during his/her first year on the job. Our greater vision is for the loan officer to work independently to service full time farmer loans, market financial services and develop strong working relationships with customers & prospects.
- Provide outstanding customer service and financial expertise to existing customers and service existing loans as designated, while prospecting for additional business.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with internal/external customers, prospects and referral generators.
- Expand existing relationships and establish new ones to achieve growth goals.
- Applicant must be highly motivated and work well both independently and in a team environment to achieve team goals.
- Strong analysis, problem solving, communication and computer skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in agriculture, finance, accounting, business, or economics.
- Agricultural background with related sales or credit experience is preferred.
- The applicant must live within 45 minutes of the Lewisburg branch. Territory travel includes the SV branch counties.
Great earnings potential!
Excellent benefit package including:
Competitive base salary plus incentive
Significant matched 401K
Company car provided
An EOE, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.