GardaWorld is hosting a hiring event for individuals interested in their Cash/Processing Teller position!
Position Available: Cash/Processing Teller
Join North America’s Leading Cash Services Team!
Due to continued growth, GardaWorld, the largest privately-owned security and armored cash services company, is seeking hands-on candidates to expand and complement our industry-leading Cash Vault Services team. Here you will expand your career in a secure, fast-paced, results-driven cash handling environment.
The Processing Teller is responsible for the accurate and timely verification of all customer deposits and orders delivered by armored carriers. Other responsibilities include the counting of cash/currency, coin, and checks, the preparation of customer change orders, entering transactions into a computer, and balancing funds. Retail, cashier and cash handling experience is welcome.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to join a winning team and establish your cash services career today!
- Verify assigned work and inspect deposit bags for evidence of tampering
- Performs deposit processing functions including reconciling any out-of-balance conditions
- Maintains compliance with all company policies including state and federal regulations.
- Identifies Counterfeit, Suspicious Activity (SAR), and any potential AML Red Flag Transactions and immediately reports same to Supervisor
- Meets or exceeds all established deposit processing productivity standards
- Verifies cash settlements are accurate and transfers funds to appropriate vaults
- Identifies and shares process improvement opportunities
- Works independently without direct supervision or oversight
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Cash handling, balancing, retail or cashier experience highly desired
- 1-2 years teller experience preferred
- Must have strong data entry skills and experience.
- Must be Detail-oriented with basic Math skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment is a plus.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Benefits & Compensation:
We offer competitive wages and a great benefits package for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. Physical exam and other testing may be required.
EOE, Drug Free Workplace
Anti Money Laundering