nTech Solutions, a leader in the recruitment of professionals, has an immediate opening for a Credit Services Specialist in the Baltimore, MD area.
Terms of Employment
● W2 Contract: 12 Months
o Potential for an addition 12 Month extension
● nTech Benefits Snapshot
o Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
o Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
o x1.5 Overtime Pay
● Renaming and assigning faxes for Credit Specialists
● Requesting documents from commercial customers; reviewing documents received and communicating with commercial customers regarding status of requests
● Reviewing customers’ accounts in CIS system to respond to customer requests for name changes
● Using CIS system to calculate deposits on residential and commercial accounts
● Scanning and Uploading surety bonds to SharePoint site
● Updating collateral records within CIS
● Back-up for reviewing documents and assigning investigation cases to Credit Specialists
● Excellent professional written and oral communication skills required
● At least two (2) years of Corporate office experience with administrative/customer service functions
● Should be proficient in using Outlook/MS Office (specifically with MS Excel) and Windows 10
● High proficiency with basic math skills to include addition, subtraction, multiplication and percentages
● This position requires keen attention to detail while maintaining a focus on excellent customer service.
● The ability to navigate multiple computer systems and handle sensitive data with discretion will be a key requirement as well as maintaining a high degree of accuracy while working in a dynamic environment
● Former utility industry experience
● College degree
nTech is an equal opportunity employer. All offers of employment are contingent upon pre-employment background and drug screenings. Only applicants meeting the above client requirements may be contacted by a Recruiter.