UP TO $2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!!
Join the Sears Home Services team as an Appliance Repair Technician!
Sears Home Service, the home solutions division of Sears Holdings Corporation, is the nation's largest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually is looking for an experienced In-Home Service Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repairs.
As a Home Appliance Repair Technician, you will have the opportunity to repair Washers and Dryers, Gas and Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, Garbage Disposals and other home appliances in the customers' homes.
We are hiring for appliance repair.
If this looks like you, contact us today to set up an interview.
Let’s start the conversation today!
We are an EEO/AA Employer
Best qualified candidates:
- Possess 1-2 years of residential appliance repair experience
- Enjoy working independently away from an office environment
- Have experience with and a desire to work with customers every day
- Have a good driving record
- A passion for being part of a team and taking care of our customers
Our professional technicians enjoy:
- Competitive hourly rates as well as uncapped commission and incentives
- Paid Training to assist with career advancement
- Company paid vehicle, specialty tools, cell phone, uniforms and fuel card
- Work (on average) a territory covering 30-45 miles from your home
- Benefits packages that include – medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off and paid holidays
- No on-call or Sunday work! Typical work week is M-F, with occasional Saturdays during busy seasons
Garbage Disposal Unit
Oil And Gas