To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greater Minneapolis/St. Paul Area, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Reporting Accountant (LS28303)
Baker Tilly Search & Staffing, LLC • Greater Minneapolis/St. Paul Area, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Our client is a rapidly growing technology company that is currently looking for a Senior Financial Reporting Accountant to join their team. With a growing accounting and finance team, there is opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization! The company boasts a team-oriented culture, casual dress code, flexible schedule and excellent benefits. They pride themselves on providing their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Senior Financial Reporting Accountant will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- The Senior Financial Reporting Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Contribute to the timely and accurate preparation and tie-out of all external financial reports including Form 10-Q quarterly and Form 10-K annual financial statements, footnotes and management’s discussion and analysis, as well as other documents distributed externally.
- Work on recurring projects supporting cash flow projections, monthly reporting, cash flow consolidation reporting, treasury management, and preparing and reviewing intercompany reconciliations. Prepare financial reports and spreadsheets as requested.
- Ensure external reporting is in compliance with US GAAP and SEC reporting rules and regulations, as well as with company policies.
- Assist with the accounting and reporting of corporate-level transactions, such as share-based compensation, debt, pension, equity, intercompany transactions, and foreign currency.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and internal control procedures.
- Coordinate quarterly reviews and annual audits by external auditors.
- Assist the corporate FP&A and investor relations team with analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual financials as well as various ad hoc requests.
- The Senior Financial Reporting Accountant will perform other duties and special projects as needed.
The Senior Financial Reporting Accountant will possess the following:
- The Senior Financial Reporting Accountant will have 3+ years accounting experience with public company reporting experience. Public accounting experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products.
- The Senior Financial Reporting Accountant will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer