MARKETING EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Position Summary: Responsible for organizing and coordinating the administrative functions for the Regional Sales Director, National Director of Sales, and Executive Vice President. Handles the drafting and updating of service agreements and other client and prospect documents. Regularly updates the customer relationship management database files, interacts with outside contacts and producers to aid in the corporate efforts to research and attract new client prospects and maintain favorable client retention status. Produces and effectively manages a multitude of marketing projects and sales goals, assists with research efforts in identifying and responding to inquiries, statements and requirements in Requests for Proposals (RFP). Interacts as needed with internal staff and Account Managers for follow up on current clients for any status updates or pending issues. Contributes to the overall efforts of the Sales team and the Marketing and Strategic Partnerships team to help increase sales results, demonstrating productivity, efficiency and accuracy for deliverables, input and output. Demonstrates a high level of initiative, organization skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills. Requires a high level of subject matter expertise in utilizing Microsoft and other software programs, with strong proficiency in managing and recording corporate documentation. Provides regular updates and recommendations to management and executives to further assist in the strategic direction of the department and overall corporate growth as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides administrative support and deliverables for the Regional Sales Director and manages the documents, requirements and follow-up in support efforts within the Marketing and Strategic Partnerships department. • Provides administrative support to the Director of National Sales in coordinating sales prospects, as well as follow-up on all sales functions. Assists in the preparation of routine sales communications, reports and deliverables, and in cultivating strategic business relationships. • Provides administrative support and deliverables for the Executive Vice President. • Prepares, organizes and distributes documentation including client reports, sales and marketing reports, data input and storage and filing of documents electronically. • Able to take quick direction, change focus as needed, and to easily understand sales and marketing functions and requirements. • Prepares client documents, service agreements, and data sharing agreements. Appropriately saves the executed documents into document management software and updates to the agreement logs, and provides proper notification when final documents are received. • Assists with reviewing, editing and version control for service agreement and business associate agreement drafts. • Develops and maintains internal tracking systems to oversee and regularly update the client requirements for timely compliance of documentation and responses.
• Assists with creating marketing presentations, compiles data reports & spreadsheets, composes correspondence, and prepares other documentation with thoroughness and accuracy within the final/end product. • Assists in identifying, drafting and coordinating responses to Requests for Proposal (RFP) documents. Coordinates with management, sales and marketing teams to prepare effective output, and organize written responses within the final presentations. • Manages the oversight of offsite meetings, trade shows and conferences. Makes sure all documentation is prepared and completed, materials are shipped and returned, registrations are effectively handled, and travel arrangements are made for flights, hotels, transportation and other offsite accommodations. • Provides lead research on client and client prospect backgrounds, as well as research on new or current brokers and third-party administrators. • Manages the customer relationship management database that is utilized for client and broker contacts, forwarding newsletters to clients and prospects, and for any of the various communications with other contacts as needed or directed. • Works with Account Managers in compiling client status reporting, and any relevant updates as needed or required by the sales, managers or executives. • Partners with the department managers and executives to ensure documentation, output and deliverables are meeting overall expectations. • Ensures data integrity and data accuracy in presentations and reports are valid, accurately measured, and maintained or updated as needed. • Provides regular and reliable input and communication to management members, keeping them apprised as warranted, and effectively demonstrates that personal work efforts are aligned with the overall corporate business plan and departmental objectives.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to quickly learn computer software and features, research and gather a variety of data and information, then organize into a presentable and easy to follow format. • Demonstrates the ability and initiative to anticipate the needs of the Executive Vice President, Director of National Sales, and the Regional Sales Director for scheduling conferences, and in following up on contacts and sales prospects. • Provides effective research for driving the corporate efforts to be a visionary leader in the Retiree Drug Subsidy (RDS) marketplace and other lines of new business, and functions that can strengthen our competitive advantage. • Performs other duties as assigned or as business needs are changed or expanded.
Skills and Attributes:
• Excellent Skills with Microsoft Windows (current version), Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, and familiarity with a variety of computer programs and data formats. • Excellent overall computer literacy, including file organization, finding tools to accomplish routine goals, personal management via Microsoft Outlook, corporate websites, and social media. • Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills. • Demonstrates a strong initiative and a confident personality in order to maintain all necessary functions within the corporate office, and as needed for the offsite sales staff. • Strong attention to detail and accuracy. Good analytical, interpretive and critical thinking skills. • Must be able to learn new technologies, utilize basic office equipment, and effectively function with the various tools and software we use and maintain. • Ability to regularly use business judgment in applying company policies, processes and procedures. • Must be very flexible and adaptable as sales priorities shift and current work assignments can and will change on a daily or weekly basis.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple assignments with variety of deliverables, timeframes and tight deadlines, and to react well under pressure • Demonstrates the ability to be very attentive to details and specifics, and to be very dependable and reliable. • Must be able to handle confidential and sensitive information securely and appropriately. • Ability and passion to learn the business and industry to assist in the support of our various service offerings and in support of new business opportunities.
Other Experience, Skills and Attributes:
• Knowledge in other computer software including Adobe Acrobat and the full Adobe Suite. • Experience utilizing customized computer software in previous positions, with the ability to learn and effectively operate within the company’s systems and custom software programs. Knowledge in other computer software including PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Project Manager, and customer relationship management tools. • Experience in health care benefits, health care insurance, Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM), prescription drug administration or medical claims processing is desirable; otherwise a willingness to learn these health care industries and their related terminology. • Ability to quickly learn new computer software and feature improvements. • Previous experience in providing executive and general administration support for marketing or sales support functions or general business operations. • Ability to work independently and with limited direct supervision, and to meet unexpected challenges with resourcefulness and while effectively working within departmental guidelines.
Education and Special Training Requirements:
• AA required, BA/BS preferred, to be in business or technical, or in a related field. Direct experience weighted more heavily than specific degree achieved. • Experience in sales, marketing, or documentation support desirable; otherwise any work experience in fields such as business, client services, health care industry, and pharmacy services or other similar vocations in the health insurance industry. • Two or more years of experience in sales and marketing support functions.
• Oral Communication Skills • Written Communication Skills • Reading Skills • Analyzing • Collaborating/Cooperation • Computer Literacy • Customer Relations • Diplomacy • Documenting • Filing • Interpreting • Leadership • Math Aptitude • Organization • Original thinking
• Planning • Presentation Skills • Prioritizing • Problem Solving • Professionalism • Project Management • Reasoning • Time Management • Troubleshooting • Working without direction • Working under stress