To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Mason Turner
- Phone: 469-939-7582
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IAM Analyst / Engineer
RED SKY Consulting • Chicago, IL
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: Chicago, IL
Position Type: Direct Hire
Client: A leading financial institution that touches and enhances the lives of millions daily!
Bottom Line ~ “In A Nutshell”:
- Candidate needs to posses
- Scripting Abilities
- Experienced Office 365 & Exchange and active directory (either or both – nice to have NOT required)
- Desired tools (either or both – nice to have NOT required): SailPoint Identity IQ; SailPoint Security IQ; Ping Federate; PAM Tool (haven't decided on which one yet)
- This role will be involved with the IAM Tools selection and consideration process and be a part of the decision making team for tool selection for this large scale financial enterprise environment (great learning opportunity and exposure to cutting edge technology).
- Company will provide a Consultant SME to train team on Phase I & II of tools above
- Desired 2-4 yrs. experience
The IAM Engineer will help coordinate the on-going Identity & Access Management (IAM) tool integration efforts (including: requirements, design, testing, implementation, etc.) for one or more tools, such as: SailPoint IIQ, Ping Federate, Ping Access, PingID, Privileged Access Management, etc. This role will be trained to be a subject matter expert across one or more of these tools and will evolve into more advanced system administrative capacity following enterprise-wide deployment. In addition, the IAM Engineer will assist with customization, scripting efforts within the IAM tools and across other processes, as needed.
- Assist with requirements, design, development, testing, and implementation of scalable IAM solutions that meet business requirements, policies, and IS standards.
- Maintain and enhance SailPoint IIQ and Security IQ and related integrated IAM services, processes & controls
- Help design solutions that integrate with new or existing IAM platforms including provisioning, de-provisioning and integration of applications for authentication
- Develop and deploy new connectors for business and technology applications
- Develop and deploy new applications within SailPoint Identity IQ for automated and semi-automated provisioning, including related SoD, custom provisioning forms/work items
- Maintain base account provisioning and password sync (Password interceptor & Desktop Reset) related workflows within SailPoint Identity IIQ
- Assist with development and maintain process and control documentation supporting IAM services
- Active Directory (AD) best practices for object management
- Experience managing multiple AD domains and understanding best practices associated with integrating AD environment during acquisitions
- Knowledge of how to manage trust relationships between AD domains
- Active Directory (AD) user administration experience through Active Directory Users & Computers (ADUC) component
- Office 365 and Exchange 2016 user administration experience through the applicable Exchange Administration console (EAC)
- AD group policy objects (GPO) administration experience
- AD and Exchange PowerShell (version 3 or higher preferably) scripting experience
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel 2013/2016 experience (in particular formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
- The ability to analyze AD and Exchange object (i.e., contact, user, and/or group) data to further user birthright standards development (Entity, Department, Division, and/or Job Title) and second-level AD user and group updates (description, manager, owner, etc.)\
- Knowledge of an Exchange hybrid environment (on-prem and cloud-based O365)
- The ability to perform a second-level AD object (contacts and users) review to validate and enhance current “employeeType” classifications (i.e., is the current employee Type assigned accurate for the object)
- The ability to review current Access Management (AM) Network team access across all of the domains and make suggestions for enhancements (my suggestion would be to mirror the SailPoint IIQ Service account for all AM-Network team members), if applicable **ISCheck, Mortgage, and Finance domains in particular
- 2 – 5 years’ experience supporting, configuring and developing core IAM capabilities/tools (e.g. SailPoint IIQ, SailPoint SIQ, Ping SSO, Ping MFA, TPAM or CyberArk Privileged Access Management, etc.)
- Knowledge of common application authentication/authorization models and platforms (e.g. Active Directory, Office 365 (including Microsoft Exchange), local database, etc.)
- Advanced scripting capabilities and Java programming knowledge required to perform IAM tool customizations