To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenwich, CT 06831
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Full Stack C# ASP.NET Developer
Infinity Consulting Solutions • Greenwich, CT
Posted 12 days ago
Our client is searching for a Senior and Midlevel Full Stack C# ASP.NET Software Developer
The client primarily develops ASP.NET MVC web applications using C#, with a Microsoft SQL Server back end.
You will be responsible for analyzing, defining and prioritizing business requirements as well as developing Entity Framework-driven C# ASP.NET MVC web applications and write stored procedures for Microsoft SQL server.
Other than being a Top Workplace in CT and one of Ad Ages Best places to work) here are their full time benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (eligible the 1st of the month following a full month’s employment)
- Long Term Disability
- Life and Accidental Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Profit Sharing
- Company paid parking
- Free on-site gym
- Competitive base salary
- PTO (18 days)
- Paid Holidays
- Free Snacks
Company paid shuttle to and from Greenwich Train Station
A pioneer and current leader in the barter space, is seeking a Senior Application Developer with experience with full-stack C# ASP.NET MVC development and enterprise level business intelligence (BI) tools to join our team.
The team is responsible for delivering customized solutions to internal business users. You will be an important member of the Icon software development team of 5+ members and work with team member and business users to create and maintain custom web-based solutions, internal applications, dashboards and other BI services. We primarily develop ASP.NET MVC web applications using C#, with a Microsoft SQL Server backend. We strive to use the latest tools and technologies including Visual Studio 2017 and Angular. Strong business analysis and verbal skills are a must, as this position interfaces with users at various levels of the business. Qualified candidates will demonstrate effective problem resolution skills, communicate technical solutions clearly and effectively and work cooperatively within the Information Technology team.
· Analyze, define and prioritize business requirements
· Develop Entity Framework-driven C# ASP.NET MVC web applications, and write stored procedures for Microsoft SQL server
· Create reusable templates and frameworks that can be used to support reporting and dashboards
· Seek to automate workflows and data feeds that are currently done manually
· 2-5+ years of experience and a BS in Computer Science or related field
· A motivated developer. Interest in current and emerging technologies is a must
· A team player who can learn through knowledge sharing and regular code reviews
· Strong business analysis & requirements gathering skills
· Experience building web-based applications using ASP.NET MVC and SQL Server
· Experience writing SQL Server stored procedures, SQL optimization and schema design
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Must have the legal right to work in the United States
· Experience working with Agile methodology
· Experience with Entity Framework
· Experience with SQL server reporting tools
· Experience with Angular and Typescript