To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
AtWork Personnel Services • San Francisco, CA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for an opportunity that offers competitive base salary PLUS an uncapped incentive program with a promising career path? AtWork Personnel is seeking an Staffing Consultant who will be managing a Candidate and Client base, building staffing relationships, and matching Candidates to Client Company openings!
AtWork Personnel is a Nationwide company with a local ownership who drives our mission statement: to be AtWork for YOU! We are an industry leader and have been consecutively awarded Best in Staffing and Top US Staffing Firms for more than 5 years! We have a strong culture of promoting from within; this isn’t just a job – it’s a career!
This position is full time, and is based in the San Francisco AtWork Branch. Ideal Candidate will excel in managing and completing the recruiting life cycle, identifying new business opportunities, and representing the AtWork brand professionally. Additional responsibilities acquired with career development will include managing relationships with clients, candidate presentations, order taking, account and order management. Keys to success in the Staffing Industry is persistence, excellent communication skills, superior customer service skills, good listener, and follow up skills. If you possess the skills and desire to pursue this rewarding opportunity; send your resume directly to: email@example.com OR call go to www.atwork.com/sanfrancisco to APPYLY TODAY!
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
* 3+ years of recruiting experience
* 3+ years of business development experience
* History of success in recruiting and obtaining new business
* Ability to effectively and positively communicate with our candidates and clients as well as internal team members
* Proven performance succeeding in an organization with clear and aggressive goals
* Team player with a positive attitude
* Well demonstrated time-management and problem-solving skills
* Problem solver with strong analytical skills