Job Title: Industrial Electrician (2nd/3rd Shift)
Location: Pryor, OK
Compensation: $23.00-$29.00 hourly+
Benefits: OUTSTANDING benefits package!
About our Client:
Our client, a leading manufacturer and marketer of plastic packaging products - also providing
products which include engineered materials, nonwoven specialty materials and consumer packaging. With manufacturing facilities worldwide, they continue to globally expand its footprint with net sales of $6.5 billion. Our client is seeking, due to advancement, an Industrial Electrician to join their team who will be responsible for analyzing, troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing complex manufacturing equipment; electrical/electronic systems.
In addition to assisting in modifications to existing equipment to facilitate new production techniques and/or improved equipment reliability.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Industrial Electrician to establish themselves with a worldwide leader with absolute opportunities for advancement!
- Must have knowledge of computers, PLC's and other electronics.
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining manufacturing equipment with emphasis on electrical/electronic control systems.
- Performs preventive maintenance and calibration activities.
- Able to investigate and secure relevant facts on malfunctioning equipment for the purpose of determining root cause and implementing countermeasures.
- Able to read and understand electrical schematic diagrams and PLC programs.
- Ability to read schematics and blueprints along with a sufficient understanding of electrical, electronic, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems to trace problems when prints are not available.
- Able to install, maintain, test, repair and replace motors, drives, controls, starters, lights, power, communication, PLC and other related control systems.
- Able to work in a team based environment supporting all maintenance activities as assigned.
- Possess a good understanding of best practice safety procedures, including Arc Flash Protection.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Technical school preferred).
3-5 years’ experience working with – Industrial electronic equipment; motors, drives, controls, starters, lights, power, communication, and PLC's.
- Experience working on energized circuits.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Language Skills: Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend English.
- Mathematical Skills: Must have basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply & divide).
· Medical - Dental - Vision
· Paid holidays/vacation
· 401(k) retirement plan
· Tuition Assistance and more!
Computer Control Systems