To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1850 West Elliot Road
Tempe, AZ 85283
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Coca Cola • Tempe, AZ
Posted 18 days ago
Dependable? Hard Working?
If this describes you and you have Order Selector experience, Apply Here!!
Total Presence Management is looking for talented, hard-working Order Selectors to join a Nationwide Beverage Co. These applicants are provided the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. Total Presence also offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits after 90 days!!
This is a warehouse position responsible for operating an electric pallet jack or forklift, selecting the correct products from warehouse racking, labeling product using voice pick technology, palatalizing product as it is selected to build customer orders and delivering product to the dock in a safe and efficient manner.
This position requires working 6:30 p.m. until all product is accurately selected and loaded. (Approximately until 5:30a.m.) Overtime hours and working weekends and holidays are required in order to successfully fill customers’ orders. Job requires working in areas with temperature and humidity variations based on local weather conditions, and on selecting environment.
- Hand select orders within various warehouse environments of Fluctuating temperatures.
- Stack product on pallets in accordance with proper selecting procedures (for example, no stacking heavy-on-light, labels facing out, etc.).
- Operate an electric pallet jack or forklift to transport product.
- Stage pallets for loading on proper dock locations.
- Follows preferred work methods at all times, and immediately advise supervisor of any unsafe conditions.
- Follow sanitation requirements in order to comply with policy set forth by the Company and by AIB (American Institute of Baking).
- Maintain and safely operate all assigned equipment, including but not limited to pallet jack, SOS unit, and personal protective equipment. Perform pre- and post-trip inspections, and safely operate all mechanical equipment.
- Frequently lift product that weighs 1-75 pounds, up to 100 pounds; frequently reach up to 72 inches; constantly bend and twist while operating a pallet jack and/or forklift, retrieving items from lower shelf areas.
- Shrink-wrap product on loading dock.
- Attend all required company meetings.
- Other duties may be assigned.