Pridestaff Financial has partnered with our North Dallas client in search of a dynamic Payroll Specialist to join their corporate office. If you are looking to join an amazing company and work in a professional environment, APPLY NOW!
· Processing of multi-state payroll on a bi-weekly basis for 150-200 employees.
· Review payroll reports, garnishments, LOAs, wage changes, new hires and terminations
· Provide internal customer support to employees for payroll inquiries
· Analyze, prepare, and perform accurate and timely input of data into ADP
· Ability to understand and apply federal and state regulations relating to payroll, labor, and employment tax laws
· Active participation in updating, improving, and documenting processes and procedures
· Support HR with orientations, new hire/terminations, FSA/HSA reconciliation and other assigned tasks.
· Interested candidates should possess 2-10 years of multi-state payroll processing experience.
· Previous experience working with ADP Work Force Now preferred. ADP experience is required!
· Working knowledge of Excel and MS office
· The ideal candidate will have a solid math aptitude and strong analytical approach while keeping a close eye on the details.
· Demonstrates strong customer service skills and work ethic with ability to interact with all level of employees
· A motivated individual, who takes the initiative and possesses excellent verbal, written, organizational, and multi-tasking skills is ideal.
· The right candidate will be confidential, personable and will exercise the ability to work independently.
PrideStaff (North Dallas location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Our employees enjoy the following:
A professional, supportive team environment
Representation to North Dallas’ top employers
Full medical benefits package
Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development
These are some of the many reasons we were recently recognized as one of Dallas’ Best Places to Work!
Proudly serving North Dallas, Addison, Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Las Colinas, Irving, Coppell, Lewisville, Plano, Richardson, Frisco and McKinney
Hardworking And Dedicated
Automated Data Processing (Adp)
Financial Services Authority