As a fast growing, prestigious, well-established full service general contractor specializing in windows, siding, roofing, decks, doors, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, and additions, we seek a self-motivated, proven producer for a key position on our sales team. Our company is a recognized leader in the restoration profession with a reputation built on quality, reliability and trust.
Your leads will be supplied to you by a dynamic sales support and telemarketing staff complimented by professionally designed marketing/promotional material. Your earnings capacity will be only limited by the amount of time you are willing to invest in front of the customer. We assist our specialists by supplying continued education and ongoing internal sales training. If you are a self-starter, are willing to work weekends and evenings, have a professional attitude and appearance, possess attention to detail and have verifiable selling success, we will train on our products and service. Experience selling to home-owners and residential property owners is required.
- Successful outside commissioned sales experience in residential sales;
- Verifiable experience in measuring roofing and siding, as well as interior remodeling;
- Three (3) plus years’ experience in construction;
- Valid driver’s license and insurance;
- Willingness to work weekends and evenings;
- Computer literate and functional with Microsoft Office Products.
- Follow up on generated leads and control sales processes with new clients;
- Project a positive presence in negotiations to maximize revenues and profits;
- Close and multi-task sales opportunities;
- Prepare estimates and quotes for potential customers;
- Follow up and monitor projects with current customers to ensure their satisfaction.
In addition to our excellent compensation package and incentives to earn in excess of $80,000 based on performance, we provide comprehensive benefits and promotion opportunities. We hire only the best and the brightest, if you consider yourself one of the best Sales Closers in the region, please forward resume to Human Resources.