Want a truly unique opportunity that doesn't limit growth?
We are looking for a Project Manager who believes in building long-lasting relationships to join the team of a rapidly growing General Contractor. Building relationships has been the focus of this Kansas City General Contractor and it is the key to their success. With more than 85% negotiated work, they are on track for substantial, yet manageable, growth.
Want to take the lead working with clients?
Come lead multiple design-build projects, building some of the most rewarding & impactful construction projects. Ground-up projects vary from $15M to $60M on average.
A qualified candidate will have at least 5 years experience in commercial construction with a background in ground-up construction of Healthcare, Medical, Offices, Hotels, Churches, Multifamily, Industrial, Retail, or Senior Living.
If you are looking for:
- Leadership that reinvests in their employees
- The right culture fit with professionals sharing an entrepreneurial spirit
- Leadership that promotes an autonomous work atmosphere
- Uncapped career growth potential
- Interactive culture that is alive, upbeat, and positive
- Open door policy
Then apply now! We are looking to interview immediately!
- The Project Manager is responsible for a project's management and administrative aspects. This includes proficiency in conceptual budgeting, value engineering, estimating, bidding, sub-contract negotiations, purchasing, scheduling, quality control, progress reports, progress billing, design review and coordination, cost reporting, safety, proposal preparation, and project closeout.
- Provide personal value to each project and client.
- Manage the construction closeout process within two weeks of substantial completion.
- Manage client expectations and deliver a valuable experience that the client would not hesitate to repeat.
- Control costs and monitor all spending for each project.
- Understand and coordinate the billing requirements for each project.
- Coordinate with the Superintendent to ensure safety, quality control, and schedule.
- Understand and master the Design-Build Delivery Method.
- Maintain a change order log within one week of all current issues.
- Strategize, research, develop and maintain a detailed construction schedule from conception to completion of every project.
- Accurately forecast cost-to-complete for each project monthly.
- Own the project. Every aspect of the project is ultimately your responsibility, even when tasks have been delegated.
- Mitigate physical and financial risk by predicting, analyzing, and managing all potential project risks.
Any inquiries relating to this ad will be kept confidential.
- Client Negotiations
- Client Relationships
- Design Build
- Project Management