Supplier Quality Supervisor – Global Automotive Parts Manufacturer
Salary Up To $110,000 + Excellent Benefits & Relocation Package to our Southern facility
We are seeking a Supplier Quality Supervisor for a highly-automated state-of-the-art automotive parts manufacturing facility. This growing global team focused company is seeking a Supplier QE on their way up, as there is opportunity for growth and advancement - your opportunity to be a part of a great team! You will need to have past experience supervising others.
Primary function will be to lead the Supplier Quality Team to assess, develop, and continuously improve the quality of products that suppliers provide to the plant. Your focus will be on supplier APQP activity for new product launch components in compliance with APQP procedures that will result in the approval of PPAP. Also, you will focus on Continuous Improvement of mass production supplier activity. As the Supplier Quality Supervisor, you will identify, plan and implement supplier continuous improvement activities and lead the team to determine disposition of supplier PPAP submissions. You will train suppliers as to client expectations. This person will also contribute to the development and implementation of site safety and health goals, objectives and procedures.
Your main responsibilities are:
● Develop the assessments and scorecard used for supplier APQP visits as well as Continuous Improvement visits which include Process control plans and PFMEA reviews.
● Assist in identifying “High Impact” suppliers
● Drive supplier incident reductions to the plant
● Proactively work with suppliers to minimize and eliminate Launch and APQP issues
● Review and make dispositions on Supplier PPAP submissions
● Assure PPAPA timing remains on time and meets objectives
● Responsible for ensuring all PPAP requirements are met and documented
● Confirm analysis of supplier responsible defects in collaboration with cross functional teams
● Manage supplier to provide effective containment action for any/all issues
● Insure appropriate corrective actions are defined and implemented
● Initiate, track and report suppliers’ continuous improvement activities
● Lead Supplier Quality Team to conduct supplier quality training at suppliers facilities
● Lead Supplier Quality Team to host Supplier Quality at clients’ facility
● Lead Supplier Quality Team to conduct Supplier Audits which include QMS, APQP, Continuous Improvements, implemented Action plans, Key characteristics, and SPC reviews.
The salary range for this Supplier Quality Engineering position is up to $100,000 plus Excellent Benefits & Relocation Package to our Southern facility. The lovely area provides a great escape from the city life to incredibly scenic forests, rivers, and lakes. All with temperate weather, charming people and the lower cost-of-living found in the southern region of the USA. You’ll have a generous relocation package to move you and the family. Solid schools, fine shopping, antiquing, festivals, museums, and a fast city life will keep you busy if you’re not on the lake! Submit your resume today to secure this prime location.
Requirements for this Senior Supplier Quality Engineer Supervisor’s position:
● Bachelor’s degree
● Must have at least 8 years’ Quality experience working with suppliers in the Automotive industry
● Solid working knowledge of quality techniques such as TS 16949, ISO, FMEA, APQP, PPAP, MSA, Continuous Improvements, 5Y, 8-D & ASQ
● Five or more years supervising others
● Knowledge of SPC
● Able to travel Internationally
● Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) certificate will garner you immediate attention
● There is no sponsorship available for this position.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to email@example.com OR teriATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at www.austinallen.com/blog/
Certified Quality Engineer
Advanced Product Quality Planning
Failure Mode Effects Analysis
Statistical Process Controls
Production Part Approval Process
(American Society For Quality) Asq Certified